Who’s Gabbing and Who’s Gushing
- This check-in is for February 8th – 14th.
- I managed to make it until Wednesday evening before I was taken down by yet another illness. I’m stuck indoors resting as much as possible at least until I go back to work on Tuesday. Luckily, I have plenty of books to read ... Read more →
Fridays foods- Snickerdoodle Cobbler
This snickerdoodle cobbler combines the goodness of hot apple pie, soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies and a rich, buttery caramel sauce into a mouthwateringly delicious dessert you couldn't forget if you tried. It's just that good.
It can also be thrown together in minutes. However, you'll adore it for the rest of your life ... Read more →
How To Properly Store Eggs
Are My Eggs Fresh and How to Tell
- Drop egg into a glass of water.
- If it sinks to the bottom it is fresh.
- If it floats it is no good.